User avatar

Someguy

  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Yo Mutant. Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy and enjoy and... :P Anyhoo... Looking forward to critique you work...Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    Right Have you ever hugged someone you loved before? Wrapped your arms around them tight and pressed yourself against their body in the heat of the moment? No I haven't ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A love poem...

    Okay... Never did I think it possible, I like the rhyming pattern and To feel the way I do, the tempo it is flowing on. Good work on that I ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    Sorry. I agree with Jiggity. There isn't really any point in this story except for an artificial intelligence that can talk. You should have brought more into it. Give us ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Other Re: My query letter

    This actually reminds of a game I played. Project Zero: The tormented I like it. Very nice. It's hard to say which one I really like, but the first one ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Alex

    Yo Alex welcome 2 YWS. Your friend is cool and knows what he/she is talking about :lol: 8) :? :idea: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    I see... Well yeah. I guess that if u were faced with curtain death or this photo u posted...I would've done the same thing you did :lol:

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    Funky picture. I love the plant that you chose. Also how the background plays a nice part in forming the focus on the plant. You could have taken it a ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brick by Brick

    I like it very nice. :wink: There is a few parts I don't like though... am I breathing? I sent it in for one of my school projects with these ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography

    I love the 3rd one! So intimidating... The last one I also like. 1st one...not so much. Second last...not so much. 2nd one is okay... Ah well. The 3rd one ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What is this feeling?

    I liked it. Very nice. Well since it is early in the morning and my brain isn't functioning, I'll critique it later. :lol:

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Romonin Chronicles: Prologue

    Okay. This isn't my best book ever. Kind to think of it, I never wrote a good book. Ah well... Romonin chronicles Prologue The moon was full. Its light teasing ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Deep Love

    Cool, cool. I liked it. Very deep. hehe. Till I saw a signnnnnn It is weird. signnnnnn. Well I'm a sucker, so please explain to me what you meant by ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What are you?

    This is great!!!! It's been a long time (No offense towards the other writers. I'm actually including myself.) since I read such a great poem. If there were a bunch ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (chapter 2)

    Wow, wow. The end... :wink: I like it. Well same mistakes in the first chapter. You really need to work on your punctuation, etc. because in the end, it doesn't ...

    Nov 29, 2008


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World