User avatar

Someguy

  • Welcome Mat Re: sup?

    Yo there! Welcome to the club. If ya read the rules (Except me. I learned the hard way lol) you'd be okay I guess. It's not that hard and...yeah. Ah ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Really like it. Love the colors. It's just plain awesome!! You must make smoke come out of its nostrils. :lol: :lol: I really like the detail you put into the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =3

    Hey there, Steph or Rae? I think I'll call u Rae. :wink: Here is a welcoming song hope you like Breaking Benjamin: Well...let me say if u have no idea ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Hey there Lisa. Welcome 2 YWS!! If ya need any help... I'm here(and the greeters who you should probably follow...the users with their names in light blue.:cry: ) Ah well. ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    I really like the second one. The color in it is awesome! :wink:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    Okay. Everyone pretty much said what is wrong and what is right so it's a bit pointless for me to critique. What is love? What is life? Life is sun, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I'm With you.

    I don't know. I see the point that you are in love and all, but I don't know... Since you are new I will go easy on you...(yeah right) Nah ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Beauty, Dear Butterfly

    well. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. This was not your best... Yes, the idea of beauty and nature is great and I like it. It's just that this ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Railroad Crossing Photograph

    I love the amount of color that is in the photograph. Really gets you exited and so forth. I love the mountains in the background. Gives you that feeling of ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Falling

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whispers of What we Lost

    Well. This is really good and your emotions... :wink: On frozen mountaintops high above, Where darkness lingers but moonlight glows, Lies the quiet of liberated souls. Really good. Well thought ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings...

    I love the Mephistopheles. Really well. Good detail Nice work!!

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Sorry sofi. I give -10/10 'cause I hate all of them :P :wink: :cry: :lol: 8) :? 1)Dance with the devil- Breaking Benjamin 2)Stockholm Syndrome- Muse 3)Enjoy the Silence- Depeche ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    I see now. Still, you need to make it more clear, because people like me(The idiot) needs help to understand. :P :P :P :P :P

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Light of the World

    Well............ Interesting poem. I like the idea and that you are honest on what you believe. I have seen a light, it has dawned in my heart and has moved ...

    Dec 4, 2008


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream