User avatar

Someguy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Internally Bleeding

    I'm back! Let us start. It is one of your better poems. You have a few parts which I find very cliche and that is NOT what you want in ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Break threw.

    In this short poem, you said a lot. There are a few parts that are a bit different. It has a nice rhyming patorn and is in a steady tempo ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    1) Very nice. Love the movement of the cat. 2) Love how the focus falls on the cat and also that there is a a nice background. 3) Really awesome. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    Yo what's up? Just came to say hi! Hope ya like it here... -Someguy-

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slow Play

    Hahaha. I'm the only one who saw it was golf without reading the comments. Booya! I don't know, nice word choice, but a little immature. I'm not saying you're immature, ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: SOCOM Black

    Firstly, hallo there!! New members are cool. This wasn't really good. Everything was unclear and some parts didn't even make sense. Yes you really out done yourself to write a ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cutters Dream

    Woohoo!! Slow down! You really threw your emotions into this poem and I'm not saying it's bad, but jeez! My dream is to be better than I am now. To ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: alone

    First of all. Hello!! Never greeted you I think. Okay. The beginning was very good, but when it progressed, you got a little sloppy. It might be nice if you ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Way To Live

    Well... I like the idea that it is informal and that you add things in our every day lives. I think it's a great idea. If all the world took ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    Don't beg for things. Do it yourself or else you won't get anything.- Eureka 7 lol

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for saying what I wanted to say. Also because you're wasting a good apple. :P

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Dance with the devil- Breaking Benjamin

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gratitude..

    I don't know I like the style in which you wrote it and that it also showed a little emotion. The downside is that some parts are too expected. your ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    I see. Okay... WHAT!?!?! Nah just joking. No I see your point and everything and it is good. I'm just one of those who doesn't see ourselves as gods and ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    You

    Dec 5, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi