User avatar

Someguy

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Not bad at all. It was a bit unexpected, but not bad. Really liked it, shows the dark side of smoking. :lol:

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Last War

    A shock never to be forgotten Three weeks have past and not much has happened. The congress took place a week after the URS was elected. My work actually became ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Charm Wars part 1

    It is not bad. I think it is a good beginning though you don't know what's going on. I mean,first the imp, then the others. Maybe if I read the ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    I think it was great. It felt like you were there with her. It was like feeling her pain she felt. How much she loved him. Very good. Can't wait ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Echos of War

    Why America. But anyway, it wasn't bad. I liked it, just here and there thatt was soppy but still. Very good for a first time in my opinion.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The last war

    The news ‘Adam! You lazy ass!’ It was almost eight o’clock. I lay on my bed with a massive headache. It happened very often that I hardly knew it was ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The last war

    The Last War ‘I’m not a writer.I’m not a poet that writes a silly old romance about a man and woman that ends up dead in the end. I am ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hallo. My name is Someguy.I am currently new here so... Hallo

    Sep 9, 2007


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart