User avatar

Someguy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: no

    Steamy, very hot Liked every minute of it. A few mistakes but it isnt life threatening so yeah :)

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eon

    I loved the idea of the story and tell eveything in good detail, jus one thing. PARAGRAPHS!! it makes it much easier to read. When I looked at it, it ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The valley

    The valley As I walk to the valley of death… It is a site to behold. For this valley keeps a secret. A secret not known by many. Death lingers ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Erroneous LoVE

    Just one thing, make spaces. Makes it much easier to read Nice poem loved it :D :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crystal Tree

    Not bad, not good but great!! Really loved it. There were a few things you could've changed but I'll pretend I didnt see it. Really good Keep it up. :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If...

    Not bad, I think with a little more work, it would become a nice poem. Keep up the work! :)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Name: Someguy(Marius) Age: An age Race: Human(Hopefully) Gender: Male Appearence: White with brown hair and blue eyes Personality: I live with hatred Abilities: Play drums and write History: I was ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death

    Well done Nice piece, really shows the darkness of math, very and nice. For some reason it reminds me on Alber Einstein. Don't know why, but have been weird lately. ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Little Reminder

    You write good. The beggining was very nice, gave me the idea he die, but then it was just a bad break-up. Not bad at all. :)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Circuit Shop

    Not bad, a few spelling mistakes but I think is a book that can go further.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Russell

    Funny. Her brother. Poor girl, must be confused :lol:

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Chains of Death

    I love books like this where deseases brakes out or viruses! Really good, feel sorry for the dogs though. I liked and poor guy. I'll never do something like that.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing)

    Really funny :lol: Enjoyd it :lol: Very cute in a way :D A few corny parts :wink: but still good Well done

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The last war

    What’s the plan? I couldn’t sleep that night. To know that at this very moment, people are dying or are already dead, gave me the feeling of nothing. Emptiness inside ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Watch As She Kills Herself

    Really nice and dramatic. Not that pathetic love stories. This was really good :) :D :) :D :) :wink: You write it as if you are part of it. Really ...

    Sep 14, 2007


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47