User avatar

Someguy

  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    This is more like a prologue, really. The first sentence wasn't good and it change the idea of what is to come. At first I thought it was a night ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for asking what's it like in New-Zealand.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Young Love

    I'm not sure. It isn't good for me. No offense. I don't like it at all. It is too sloppy and maybe it will make a good song. I just ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Okay these are good. The first one isn't good. I can see that it was like a practice sketch And not a bad one either. I think you can go ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for saying "weird siggy" WRITE IT OUT.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Shaman's Blues

    Okay... This is like a Gothic version of a hippy song. lol Who is willing to give a fatherly role, on a walk to the beauty way. (Beauty way?!? Please ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holdin' it down

    Definitely Narrative poem. Okay I see the story...I think. Sorry. I failed to see what you tried to tell me. It is either I'm a retard or it isn't a ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The New Leaf

    I have to agree with Jiggity. It was dull and my imagination didn't even switch on. You did too many errors. This poem is as if you just wrote it ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some people

    Okay. I don't know... Some people are torn to pieces By a break up or a unshared love Some people cry their hearts out And some scream and pout The ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Ali.

    Okay. Very nice poem. I really enjoyed it. Little girl so lost Sunken so low In the questionable things she’s done This is very interesting. I'm not sure about this. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being 11 years old.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    What about sushi? That is good too. Oh wait...yeah I see...You're a vegetarian...ah well... Oh yeah I forgot in my other post. If ya need any help. PM me.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Let's say it like this. If you have an creative imagination, talk to yourself, think someone is standing next to you and talk with it, think the world is going ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    Why are the Australians taking over? Ah well..nah just joking. Australia is cool!!!! Which part of Australia do you live in? Anyhoo, So how are you? Do you play any ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Everlasting

    This was very short. It really needs more. You explained those 4 lines, but it wasn't enough. For the span of a lifetime things may last or for this precious ...

    Dec 6, 2008


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper