User avatar

Someguy

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When Writers are no Longer Needed (Chapter one part one)

    It is not bad. You should describe your charachters a bit more. I didn't read the entire thing,too busy(sorry) Can't find anything wrong in the parts I read. Really nice.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    Really nice. Love the idea. I love the part: 'The warm,sweet night Sings lullabies' Really good.Just needs a little work here and there,but overall. It was good.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Fleeting Universe

    Real good imagery. That's what's important to me. I find that imagery brings any poem together. If you don't have,well, then you're pathetic, but this poem, is really good example ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Escape

    Really nice beginning. A bit confused with the hole and stuff but thats just me. It is good and can't wait for next chapter. :D

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I hate life

    Really realized what we are doing to this planet. So I wrote this. Not much but yeah. I hate life I hate life It’s not real. It is a waste ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    You caught me at the last stanza. Really good. [/quote]This isn't love I would make it ' Is this love?' Makes it more dramatic. You know. She is confused and ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flying Darkness

    Really good. You have great imagery in this and that is what's important to me. Well done. :)

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A violin

    I don't know why I wrote this one, I was a bit bored and I was running out of ideas so, hope you enjoy it. :lol: :lol: A violin A ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Journey To Wolf Mountain (chapter one)

    It was reallygood for the first Chapter. I think you should make the ' 9 AM' Nine o'clock in the morning. Makes it more classic if you know what I ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My True Love

    I love it. It is really good. I think you said 'My love' too many times, but if you look at the rest of the poem, it's great. Nice one ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last war

    It’s got to be quick! We were at the academy. Looking around we saw busses. Probably our ride. As we walked up to one of them, I heard a familiar ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For this, there are no words

    I loved this. :) :D :) :D Really great, my favourite Stanza was 4. Really well written. It is really true what you say: Poems don't have to be a ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Closed Classroom Doors

    Very nice. Really liked it. I think it was a bit short and you could've added more, but overall it was good.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Folded Page of a Dream

    It is not bad, but great! :) I really liked it, very deep in a way. Just one thing, I think an a should be added in the beginning of ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    Not bad. I wont say it is the best, but it is good for someone who doesnt write alot of poetry. :lol: It was a nice poem to imagine if ...

    Sep 19, 2007


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana