User avatar

Someguy

  • Romantic Novels Re: Theres No Blood Drops Just Roses ~Chapter One~

    Real good beginning. It really is a weird story, but it is good. "Well if you would like to we have a job for you" You need to put a ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    You just need to make spaces. Youre new so I wont start with the spelling and stuff so yeah. It is a nice story, but you could work on it ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Guns

    Really good. Don't post the entire thing. Just break it up in parts. Overall, very good.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The haunted.

    This was a small script, and not much happesned. You were running through the story, you could've added more detail. Make it a bit longer.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Water

    Water Water comes, Water goes. Water doesn’t stand still, It flows It makes me happy, It brings me joy. I sit at the edge, And write a song. A song ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Nightmare

    It wasn't good, nor was it bad. I just think you didn't spend much time on this poem. The concept of the poem is good, but it still needs a ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A feeling

    About that, English isn't my home language so...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Carpe Diem

    This is totally different than other. You took a brave step and was congratulated for this. Very good. Really new and creative Well done

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'

    Very good story line. Love it. And it is another country. Not the USA. Love that. You described everything very well. The imegary is good. The assassin groaned in pain ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mage's Rest

    A bit random, but good. Just it doen't make sense. Sorry, but without a beginning, I'll have to say no, I didn't like this. Get a basic beginning. I see ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Savage

    Ha ha. Very funny. Didnt expect a pie. Very good imagery. Cant find anything wrong. Good

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A feeling

    Not much to say. Really bored. A feeling I have a feeling, A feeling that I might die today. ‘I cant stand up. The pain.’ People say it is like, ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    Not bad. I think you can make record or something. I already have my own beat in my head.(I write songs for our band.) Just here and there that doen't ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Explicit content

    Ha, this last line reminds me on Eminem. I mean, every time you here his name, he's fighting some guy. Not bad. A bit harsh,but I guess you did have ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising

    You write good. The fourth paragraph I think, you use the word 'wolf' too many times. Not bad though. It can become a nice book.

    Sep 22, 2007


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather