User avatar

Someguy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Midnight Sonnet

    First of all. What? I didn't really like this poem. You neede to work on it a little more. I bark at thee to write again, only then can the ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Fetts Vette

    This is a rap song in StarWars time so if you don't understand a part or two, You probobly didn't watch or play StarWars. Fetts Vette Crusa mo sespa, A ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Junkfood killed superman

    Junk food Killed Superman. I woke up I walked outside to the dark sky above I saw firelights but, they were bombs dropping down. (Chorus) I believed in superman Until ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This place

    I was bored and might be disturbing so yeah. :? This place I never thought, That I would come to this place, A place of hell. It is different from ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm a killer

    Are you sure you feel allright? You...write disturbing things. I've killed everyone close to me So they aren't here for me now. No one cares about me, but... Would you ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Ok...Really...disturbing...*looking around for something* Is this poem for...um...someone you hate?*keeps his lightsaber close* Overall it is good...buy disturbing.*moving slowely back* Poor woman.*St

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inside a broken mind...

    Okay, to tell you the truth, it was too short. I dint know whar you were trying to do but okay. The beginning, everything was destroyd. Where's the romance in ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Life Left Behind

    It is a good poem. I think there was a few mistakes. Light shines through the top like water through a strainer. I dont know. The rest of the poem ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treacle

    Very nice. Very different. Fingers sticky, Sickly sweet. Thick and gloopy, Bad for teeth. Good on pankcakes, Puds and more. Dripping slowly, To the floor. Spoon it out, Onto some ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    I loved this it was great. Very nice flow and great timing. I can image the pace and beat. Well done.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Tearaway

    It is good, just a bit short. Not much to say, Sorry. Really nice.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Your beautiful...

    Not bad. I don't think this is a poem in a way. You have multiple spelling mistakes. I think ur beautiful by the way. The way get ready for that ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    It was good in a way.Meaningful and deep. It is good, but it doen't put you in the reading mode, if you know what I mean. Some mistakes but can ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: My life

    My very first song I wrote. I think I was in Gr. 6. My life 1 part Now,now,now This is my life I didn’t know that It could end like ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Theres No Blood Drops Just Roses ~Chapter One~

    Sorry, I meant it is a good story.

    Sep 23, 2007


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore