User avatar

Someguy

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: YOU! yes you! the one reading this!

    Right... I'll tell you at school.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll Come

    It is good. I liked it. When all hope is gone, I'll come! When your heart is in two, I'll come! When you look for me, I'll come! And when ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    Not bad. If it was in colour, I think it would be great! The eyes are somehow freaky. Reminds me on 'Shawn of the dead'

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    My only favourite was the first and the sword was all right. The rest wasn't so good for me

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    I really like this. The only thing that is bothering me are the feet. Any way, the dress fits so well. And the green-yellow that breaks the dark red. Absolutely ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    I like the evil mario very much.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You whispered winter

    Really nice. Again,I have to agree with snoink. Really good

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Art of War: Part I_ An Offense

    I think it was good. There is still a bit of work to do, but really good. And while those battles Are fought with words, The real war will begin ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    The first picture was interesting the trees were different of what I have ever seen. It shows a new enviroment to me. Love it The second one was beautiful. It ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    I loved the second and last photo. It made me warm inside and out, but with the water there. It is really lovely.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer of First Love

    For something like this, I think you deserve a bow from the Queen. :lol: This is as inevitable As the sun rises in the east. I have to agree with ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    Because you're new I won't be harsh. It is really great. You say it as if you are lying next to him. It is not bad and if you keep ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There are monsters under my bed

    I read it at school so you know what I said, but, I want to get points (Muahuahahahahaha) There are monsters under my bed With their evil eyes gleaming red ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: A lost dream

    To know that you have written a good song, the reader must be able to make his/her own beat if you know what I mean. I didn't get that beat ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 1, Section 1

    Have to go so I'll make it quick. It is good. You might be using some words alot for excample:trees There are a few words that need changing and needs ...

    Sep 25, 2007


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance