User avatar

Someguy

  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Really cool pictures. :)

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My love

    This is a random poem I wrote. Hallo I say to myself. You look so nice, better than an elf I walk down the street with nothing to fear. So ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Prental Advisory-Explicit Content

    Did you know that 'bitches are women. The first verse is about a bitch I know, Who lost his job, so he sucks dick for dough. Rick you a bitch ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: dont let them steal it

    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets Japanees samurai sword*

    Sep 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Painter.

    It was daughter. Oh boy, he is in alot of @#$. No offence. I think it was good. You need to make paragraphs. It helps alot. I think it was ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Test yourself

    It is easy for now. So that the people get the hang of it. Wait a while, I will test ya :twisted: :twisted:

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Test yourself

    No, this is a song that is on a CD or on MTV. You need to guess what the song's name is. For example: I post a song from Muse ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diamond Angel

    It was nice. Steamy :lol: :lol: I think there could be a little more work done. My adrenaline was pure now. It pumped fast and it pumped heavy. I got ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Really nice, I love the girl. The neck was big in the first picture. The grey. It made it depressing like you said. It always rains in this miserable world. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    I love it. Everything should be about music. (in my life!) :lol: I just want to know. Is the timing on the book. 3 4 ? You know. 1 2 ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Am I

    It is very good. I liked was very deep. A rock in a desert, Reliable and steady Yet never noticed until needed? I don't understand the last line. :? Or ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Test yourself

    I want to test your general knowledge :twisted: I am going to give a song and you have to guess right. So get your Hi Fi ready. There will be ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    So...beautiful...can't...take...eyes...*eyes against computer, drooling.* Really nice. :)

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: teller

    Very is great. I have an Image in front of me.I can also make my own beat. teller, teller, tell me a tale of love and fear and duty i ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Death of Pride

    I have to hurry so this is it. It is good,but a bit long. In the evening of all Time, When the old men rhyme, When the evil men place ...

    Sep 26, 2007


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec