User avatar

Someguy

  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of Your Own Fencer

    Really nice. I love the beat and rythym. There is something happening in this rap song. You should've posted it by lyrics. I love the ending! Really good.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    Not bad.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Songwood

    I think it was nice. It is a good beginning. Just one thing. You need to make paragraphs. This is really important. Makeas it easier to read. Anyway I think ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ardèche

    It is only two lines,but there is so much in it. I really liked it. Very nice.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    It is so beautiful. Really nice.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Feel okay

    This is tough. A name. Here are a few: Hear me Unbreakable love Take this pain away It is something so yeah. Really nice rhythm. Well done

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    Hi. I'm someguy. :twisted: I would like to welcome you to YWS. I hope you enjoy it here. If you need any questions(which I think you wont have :wink: :twisted: ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Innocence

    Steamy :lol: Really intense. Poor girl. Very nice. It din't realy go with the flow but I'm not the best poet in this site so... Very nice

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The forest whispers

    Rated R for blood and gore The forests whispers Prologue It is new moon. The wolf’s howl is missing in the forest. The small city, resting at the bottom of ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revolution

    It's revenge against men! AND IT'S YOUR FAUALT! Very nice. Blonde haired beauty; cherry red lips, Entertains the chauvinistic, For the pleasure; no the money. Scamming and scheming. It tells ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dignity

    It was very short. Not bad, but very short.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: her heart will bleed

    It isn't bad.I am a bit confused though.

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain and Love

    It is nice,but this isn't poetry. It is like a letter. :( Cheer up :D

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Really nice. It is a great beginning. A bit confusing but still good. I think you're on to something. It looks like a good beginning and if it continues, I ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    It's really nice. I like the feather on the book. It really is cool. I never go wrong with black and white.You can't go wrong. :lol:

    Sep 27, 2007


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro