User avatar

Someguy

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evolved Wars

    It was too short. I think you could've told more. You didn't give enough detail. You should prenounce all of your words in full words. If you know what I ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: corresponding

    Right... It made me a bit confused. I think I know what you were trying to say. I am the curl of phrase the breath in the wire. A bandaid; ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    It was all right. There is no rythym in this poem. When it Happens It only takes one thing. One thing to make happy. One thing to make me sad. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teardrops fall to soak my sholulders

    I think it was good. Rupert. Are you reflecting Ron in harry Pottor? A single drop of moisture Rolls down my cheek And falls down To die on my shoulder. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My love

    Okay thanxs for comments.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King Chapter one

    Dude. Make paragraphs. Makes it much easier to read. I think the story line is okay. The only problem is you're rushing in your story. Tell more about one specific ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Is he hiding from somone? Second: well thought of. Really something different. :)

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I just liked the first one.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    I love the rythym and the flow. It was fantastic until you got to the last stanza. You need to fix that last one.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Child's nightmare

    It is freakashly cool. These monsters in my house under the blouse hidden on my floor next to my bed. Reach to get me I know it can't be THere ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clocks

    I love rythym and the flow etc. I think it could use a little bit of work though. Overall it was nice

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forbidden City

    Not bad. I really enjoyed it. —and I catch a fleeting glimpse, through the emptiness of a hall, where the souls of emperors have been framed— a ghost of a ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Journey of the Mind

    I was good. I just feel something was missing in it. It was good,but a poem is suppose to hook you from the beginning till the end. This didn't have ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Accept Me

    You can add more. It is just a basic description. I was waiting for more. So what if I’m not preppy? What’s popularity got to do with anything? Why can’t ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are Three

    It is nice and it rimes. I think it had to be a little bit longer. You should've extended it. Overall it is a nice and different sort of poem.

    Sep 28, 2007


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs