User avatar

Someguy

  • Lyrics Re: Missing in Action

    I love the MIA! Brilliant! You know your music, I would like that guitar chords so that I get an idea of the rythym and sound and flow you know. ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Damn I like you allready :lol I hope you enjoy it here at the site. Just must warn you that... never mind. You'll find out soon enough. :twisted:

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concequences of Betrayal

    I get the idea and I like it, but you need to work on your flow. The tears slide in rivers down my face – A flushed whore.The blade was ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    I really liked this. It was very funny and it tells you the truth in a weird way. :lol:

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    I think it was cute! :lol: Really nice!

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Already Gone

    I read it and I think it is really good. The did not really flow. But anyway, it was really nice!

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SABLE

    Damn I loved this poem! It is so beautiful. :cry: Muddy colored fur gleaming in the light, Your eyes like stars, fallen from night. Tail happily pulsing as I walk ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Games We Play

    It could use a little more work. It is a nice idea an is is nice to explore new ways of typing, but there is something missin in this that ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    Just two problems: The coloring. You can see the drawing patterns and there is no shade in the picture. Overall it is really good. I love the amount of detail ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please be Seated

    Ha ha. very funny. Really liked this.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: circles under my eyes

    It was okay. I won't say it was the best. There wasn't any flow in this poem. Sorry,but you should listen to fand. He be very wise and is very ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    Very funny I like the sticker on the dino.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Very nice. Can't find anything wrong

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    I like the first one The others...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fresh off the Griddle

    Freaky...

    Sep 29, 2007


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature