User avatar

Someguy

  • Other Poetry Re: My worst part of the day

    I think it is good. I think you could make some changes. I’m on the verge of dieing. I’m stuck inside my class I want to burn the dreaded math ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the General

    You're right. I'm drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: 8) :( :o :P :P :P :P :P :twisted: hehehehehehehehehehehrehehehehehehrheheheheh.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the General

    Ha ha. Very funny Mr. president. I am not the real person when it comes to history but I think it needs a bit of work.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Scripts Re: All We Know

    I don't know... You have a good idea, but it is not good enough. JOE Hey, you listen here. Tell your dad what they did to you. He already knows ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Avies for Till: "Death Machine"

    Leave the Nazis alone!!!! Hehehehehehehe! Really cool. 8)

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frontier

    I think you have something going on, but it is a bit confusing. I mean, here you say they need to escape and then the food supply and then the ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Who Art Thou

    I'm studiyng Shakespear next year so I better get use to this. Even though I am not that good to understanding it, but ah well. It is either shakespear or ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Yo bro. Welcome to THE site :D Hope you like it here.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    I love this picture! I love the colour. Really cool. :)

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    A big tree: Really cool. I like the dark and light colours that mix with each other. I like the bicycle in the bottom left corner. :D A humpback bridge: ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mephisto Waltz

    I really liked it. It was something different from all the other poetry. It is a beautiful dance and that is what really intrigued me in the first place. :) ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    It is really good. I can make my own rythym in my head and that is good! :wink: You should make more verse or let me put it this way. ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Literature Train

    I like it, and you can feel the flow, but just barely. Sparks and flames will ignite, Add a load to my fright; I'll regret it. I really like this ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Conversations With a Darker Self 2

    I don't know. This wasn't your best, but I have to say, I love the imagery. Your lies are nothing to me. Your heart is nothing to me. I am ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Really nice! 1: The glasses on the cat makes it look like it drank too much. That is classic! 2: I love the white on the cat that is just ...

    Oct 8, 2007


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington