User avatar

Someguy

  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    This is reall really good. I love the colour of her hair. Those eyes are awesome. Really good. Keep it up.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Me.

    This was really good. I really enjoyed this, something different and I like different.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New story...

    This was really short. You need to give more detail. You must also check your spelling, you made a few stupid mistakes. T-whack! I whip my head around. "Oh no!" ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!

    I really like it. The red dress is really good.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS Wars: The Conqueror Invasion

    Someguy goes for a meeting to discuss if he will be drafted into Adam Atlantians destroyer.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: YWS Wars: The Conqueror Invasion

    Name: Someguy Nickname: Some Rank: 4 star Organization: SPEW (Booya) Ship/plane: Serenity fighter Bio: Someguy is an silent man with vacant eyes and a very nice deep voice. His home ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Since I've loved

    Okay... I didn't really like this. Don't show this to your band or else they'll rip you apart

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hOld Me

    Is this a song, because if it is, you need to put it under lyrics, not lyric poetry. I don't know. You need to work on it a bit. I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    This was excellent! Well done! The way describe her pain and how she stood up in the end and... Akhvzl I love this. At first I cried Protected myself As ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    I love the cat!!!!!!! I'll buy this picture of the cat! Nice work

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: dreaming tight

    I'm not sure. It is good and the idea, but it is too short. There is alot of things you can say and there is alot of potential, but you're ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love Poem of Sorts

    I think it was all right. There is a spelling mistake over here Love came, and brought sorrow Too soon in her train Yet so sweet, tht tomorrow It was ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spirits of the Twilight

    I don't know... There is a few things that I like, but then there is the parts I dont like. I'll start with the things you need to work on. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    I love the first one. I like the sigarette. What happened in the second drawing? I like the third really cool

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    I love the one with the blue hair, the other needs a little more work cause the blue one just wasted them.

    Oct 11, 2007


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World