User avatar

Someguy

  • Other Poetry Re: Eagle's View

    I don't know. Usually when my imagination doesn't switch on, but I like some of the lines, I have no idea. I look down, eagle's eye. Okay this is a ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Very cool/funky/awesome picture. I feel so sorry for the boat that has to see it. lol I like it. The detail is nice and it is focused on the sea ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Reasons - 1

    Hi there. Welcome to YWS. Okay. I like it. Obviously it is the first chapter and so a lot has to happen in the future. Just for interest sake: Is ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A stand for sorrow

    Okay... I don't know. This wasn't really good. I is a little boring. There are some parts that seem to have nice images, but mostly it is dull. It's a ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: like the first day of school!

    Yo!! Welcome to the club! Hope ya like it here as much as I do. Looking forward to comment on your work.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    1) Freaky, but awesome. The eyes are nice. 2) Again, the eyes are good. I'd try and focus more on the body though. 3) The eye looks a bit...weird, but ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reflection

    I like it. The rhyming is good and that is nice. Elegant intricacy forever engraved, In the walls of vanity. Your emotion is your eyes, Your own critic you can’t ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heroin

    First of all. It was very short. Second, you didn't show me the pain. You didn't let me feel it and that is a downfall. It was boring and my ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tiny, Red Ant

    I don't know. I like the idea, but I didn't feel your emotions. It was just like everyday where we walk on things we didn't know was there. If that ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Class Warrior

    Okay. I like it. Very powerful. The tempo was a bit dodgy, but that's okay. Arrogance blooms with much to spare As I stand before the crooked lair Of mortal ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doll

    I like it. Very nice rhyming in some places and the tempo was good. I just didn't feel it, if you know what I mean. If my lips weren’t cool ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Very cool poem. I like it. You have creative mind and you used it 100% At five I knew who Marilyn Monroe was, the turquoise fifties number, two sizes too ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sytem

    Okay... Honestly- This was not good. It was dull and failed to achieve its purpose, which is to unleash the persons imagination and emotion. This definitely needs a lot of ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Angel from Above..

    *No comment* I'll be very honest. First of all. " i " should be " I " Do not let this be your downfall... ALWAYS START WITH A CAPITAL LETTER! ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    This is beautiful. The detail is well. I love how much you focused on the body structure. The back legs are good, though the right legs seems a little...funny. Unless ...

    Dec 6, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault