User avatar

Someguy

  • Other Poetry Re: Thin line between love and hate

    This was really really good. The ending was brilliant and the message you're trying to show is great and so deep. Really good.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: MY life

    (Stats with the instruments) Yeah! (Instruments) Now...Now it's This is my life I didn't know that it could end like this So here it is, don't be scared I won't ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tides of Man

    This was good, I really liked it. You used a different rhyming scheme and it went well. And when a thief Comes and cuts his neck, He'll fade to be ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    Interessting. You have one hard life. Shame. Anyhoo, I hope u enjoy your stay here on YWS!

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    The colour is great, the detail, perfect. I really like this painting. Did you make this? If you did, wow I'm impressed.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: tell me what you think about this pic

    I think you should've shown more of the backround. Thats all

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Once Upon A Time

    I really like it, the flow was fantastic and the word choice and all those things and... Really like it. Keep up the good work

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    This good, with your flaming snakes of tempered steel You lost me there. As I see the ruby rivers flowing from the gorges that you carved in my soul, I ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast Within

    Very cool, it gives you the kinda feeling that makes you feel the pain it is feeling. Very cool.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oceans Rise

    A bit short but very nice. You could add a few extra lines you know, so that it makes a better picture of what you really want to say.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Really corny. I like the last one though

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    I love the second and the last pictures. It is really awesome!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    I love the colours. The snow and the clear blue sky. It is beautiful.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wake up

    This is really good. I love it. You should leave it just as it is. Good work.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Really awesome, I love the first one

    Oct 20, 2007


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake