User avatar

Someguy

  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    Um... I'll go easy on you cause you're new. Well...? So short and pointless, no offence. There is a lot of potential and you are not using it. Just keep ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Ocean

    This has real potential,but you're not using it! You can make it longer because when I finished, I had the feeling it would go on, but it didn't.I was waiting ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay guys!

    It is really cool. love anime and try to draw it but not to good.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for no reason what so ever. Hehehehe

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I love the last one, so cool.I love the heart idea.!

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Up or Down?: A Worthy Question Indeed

    D D D DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Misty grey

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    Number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Conversations

    Okay... random... It didn't really make sense, I mean there was here and there but still, you should make it more clear to who is speaking.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Hasn't got a clue

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Beautiful lie - 30 seconds to mars

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Test #2

    It was funny...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Wow, so there was actually a time when you didn't want to start YWS? It's good that you made YWS. It is real fun and I'm glad you decided to ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    You are one disturbing woman. But it is cool, I like the heart one.(The girl with a heart in her hand.)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    Colour: Dark blue with a hint of red Yellow orange and then grey at the sides Purple and silver combined Hazel Misty green black and red pink and red silver ...

    Nov 8, 2007


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -