User avatar

Someguy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faith

    I don't know. I don't like short poems. I feel you can say so much more, but that's just me. I like a sonnet. I see what you were trying ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Slip Away

    Well... I liked it. It was a nice short poem. The problem. No stanzas :cry: It will not only improve the reading, it will also give it a kinda vibe. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Well, let me say that I think this could be the beginning of a good romance. (If it ends up that way) Now, I'm not the romance type,but I'll use ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You make me want to...

    This would actually make a good song. I liked it. At the end where you show that the love has been 'lost'. It's pretty good. :)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: EON. Everything or nothing!

    All right, let's start. The newest addition to his collection was a scar that slithered over his left eye, went down next to his nose and ended above his upper ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first one is good. Its just white and then there is the green and the blue to 'break' the white.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    Cool pictures. I really like black and white, makes things depressing and and awesome with a hint of happiness. :)

    Mar 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mid summer freedoms part one (maybe)

    I will say that it wasn't bad nor was it good. There was a few spelling errors and alot of repeating for example: “Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Just ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My kitty

    Heavy freaking awesome cool eyes! Where do you live? Hehehehehehe :) :wink: :oops: :twisted: :?: :twisted: :P :x :D :shock: :? :) :( :o :lol:

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Why do they all go for the 2nd bunny? The first one is much better. More detail and nice colors. Anyway, It is really good!

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Dr. Burke Cool!

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Lonesome Blue Night

    Hey there! I think it is a nice country song and has a nice rythym. I haven't been on for 2 months so I won't talk much, just got to ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for writing that.Hehe

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6/10 It's all right, but not the best.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Forest green

    Nov 8, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter