User avatar

Someguy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where am I going?

    Mmmm...Interesting. I like the use of your emotions and that's good. Imagination isn't really important here, because there wasn't really anything to imagine except for the pain, humiliation and frust

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Be Like The Sun

    Okay. It wasn't really imaginative for me. You didn't put a lot of emotion into it. Some parts are confusing and have a strange way of describing something. Yes the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nananana Nanananana

    Yo welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Looking forward to critique your work.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death, lurks everywhere

    Well since I don't know you at all... First off. It was very short. It was a bit dull. You could have been a little more creative, seeing as you ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Raised Voices

    I don't know. This didn't really have nice imagery and the tempo was off. Also that it was a bit confusing at some parts. Raised voices ignore the walls between ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bleeding Rose

    This was an odd poem for me. Though it is a little imaginative and you also told us what was happening, it just didn't fit with it. Also: I agree ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Soliloquy of a God

    Yip I love to fight... I see what you mean, but you didn't show us that it can look after itself. If you can explain to us in your fancy ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning him for what I wanted to ban him for.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: California Burning

    Okay...This was weird...Really strange similes. The snow crunches under our feet like an old melon splitting. Dude this really freaked me out.How do you see a crushed melon like FREAKING ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    Yip I can see that :wink:

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [2]

    Hi again. Sorry to haunt you... This is a nice chapter. It kind of brings you out of the tense drama that was in the prologue. Also, there was funny ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Voice in Our Heads

    I think it is a good poem. Some of the stanzas were very imaginative while others had one or two words breaking it. I love the idea. Very creative. Also, ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Okay... Nice. First of all: Write all the words out. Chat speak is not good. :cry: Secondly(and it's a common one.) You must write " i " like this: " ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shooting Stars

    This was really... It was really unimaginative. I love the idea and it has a nice ring to it. It was just too short and dull. The sky is poetry; ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    I like the beginning. You changed a few parts which is nice and you actually let John speak a little more creatively! :wink: Again, the entire butterfly metaphor thing is ...

    Dec 8, 2008


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March