Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Golf!?!?!? In PE?!?!?! You're so lucky!!! They made us run around in circles for several miles (er.... I mean kilometers) and I was just about dead when it was time ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    A single ray of hope shines, an alabaster beam , copper chords of sunlight bathed in crimson rays of steam misty essences of sound tuned once upon a dream turns ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Memories" wrote quickly..

    thanks to your short story ( or whatever you may call it, i';m not sure, but i'll call it a story for now, because it feels like one) you have ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My very weird poem ( slightly adult)

    Incredibly awesome! I loved how you associated fruit with weapon. The imagery, although very little of it, was good, and I love how you wrote it, a very simplistic feel ...

    Sep 25, 2005


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain