Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Welcome Mat Re: wasting words on lower cases and capitals.

    Hey, now you have some friends who are writers! I'm Annie, and I too say Happy Birthday. Practically my whole family's birthdays are in October. I'm stuck in August, but ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Wow so much love from so many members! :lol:

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Yeah, pretty crazy, somewhat out there too. But hey, that's me. Wouldn't change it for the world.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from down under

    Hi Rachel, I'm Annie!!! I'm 16 and in love with writing. I look forward to reading your story! ****currently working on similar story**** :wink:

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Aw, that's a little disappointing. Here I was, expecting something I *shouldn't* be seeing. Being bad felt so good, and then I get scolded. I hide my nose in shame. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Hi Katie!!! I'm Annie, and I'm a writerholic as well. I've been struggling with my addiction for the past five years and indulge in it at least three times a ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    gee, thankies so much for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, i feel special..... oh oh, specialness fizzling out.... better look at your message again... Yep! feel special again!

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hi! I'm new too!!! I'm Annie! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone here.... Do you?

    Sep 25, 2005


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson