Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    I agree with the reading and reading and reading. It's important to read... A LOT!!!! It helps you develop a style and teaches you how other writers express themselves, therefore ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats a good length for a chapter?

    it depends on your book. if you have moments where something occurs and you only have two pages for it, then that's your chapter. if the occurance goes on ten ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I suppose there is an exception, like, " That was a one-man show." I guess some rules are meant to be broken. No one said the English language was perfect!

    Sep 26, 2005


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content