-
Re: What made you happy today?
ok, you know what? i'll leave you to what i think are ridiculous video game-esque ideas and shall move on. it IS a "what made you happy" thread and here ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
you opinion is that if i cannot see that i am ignorant. would you believe i am not ignorant? i happen to know that? i know what it takes to ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
how come? you cannot bring religion into this, because the state has to recognize your individual rights and not decide on whether or not religion will permit whether or not ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I would love to stand up and do something, but i can't do that as of yet. I'm waiting until i'm eighteen and my parents have no control over me ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
No, i understand that legally they can't force you, but some teachers do so anyway.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I just have some questions. The Pledge of Allegiance says: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I don't trust the government. By the time I have grandchildren, I'm sure our rights will have been restricted and religion will be law. That's not a good thing for ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Let's see, what made me happy? Oh! I got to spend the whole day in school with my boyfriend, and then we both left two hours early since there was ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)
It's morbid and disturbing to see parents throw away their children as such. I could never do that; I'd rather take my own life than kill my child. Some people ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Panic Button
That would help me a lot, especially my boyfrind, who has taken it upon himself to fix his own computer and blow much needed money on computer parts. If he ...
Sep 26, 2005
