Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To My Father

    That boy's incredible lucky to have that father. When I think of all the kids these days that have a father and their dads couldn't care less about them it ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Has Suckéd

    I completely agree with you on the poem. I say fuck 'em too, mornings do suck, especially tuesday mornings. mondays suck cause it's the firs tof the week after two ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer at the Window

    At first glance, this is an awesome poem, but when you analyze it, you see that a lot of the lines are overdone and not original. I don't like how ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hate

    I grabbed the razor in my hand, Slid it slowly across my wrist. Blood slid down my arm, As I studied it with bliss . Perhaps a different word, not ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Yeah, pretty crazy, somewhat out there too. But hey, that's me. Wouldn't change it for the world.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Golf!?!?!? In PE?!?!?! You're so lucky!!! They made us run around in circles for several miles (er.... I mean kilometers) and I was just about dead when it was time ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from down under

    Hi Rachel, I'm Annie!!! I'm 16 and in love with writing. I look forward to reading your story! ****currently working on similar story**** :wink:

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Aw, that's a little disappointing. Here I was, expecting something I *shouldn't* be seeing. Being bad felt so good, and then I get scolded. I hide my nose in shame. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Hi Katie!!! I'm Annie, and I'm a writerholic as well. I've been struggling with my addiction for the past five years and indulge in it at least three times a ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 9/12

    A single ray of hope shines, an alabaster beam , copper chords of sunlight bathed in crimson rays of steam misty essences of sound tuned once upon a dream turns ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    delete

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Memories" wrote quickly..

    thanks to your short story ( or whatever you may call it, i';m not sure, but i'll call it a story for now, because it feels like one) you have ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    gee, thankies so much for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, i feel special..... oh oh, specialness fizzling out.... better look at your message again... Yep! feel special again!

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    I actually have to thank you, because now you gave me a very clear image on Tonks. I acually had a hard time picturing her in my head, but thanks ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    ok, don't think I'm saying I hate your art, because it's very very good, but I personally cannot stand bjork. When I clicked on the link to see your art, ...

    Sep 25, 2005


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn