-
Re: What made you happy today?
Let's see, what made me happy? Oh! I got to spend the whole day in school with my boyfriend, and then we both left two hours early since there was ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)
It's morbid and disturbing to see parents throw away their children as such. I could never do that; I'd rather take my own life than kill my child. Some people ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Panic Button
That would help me a lot, especially my boyfrind, who has taken it upon himself to fix his own computer and blow much needed money on computer parts. If he ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: wasting words on lower cases and capitals.
Hey, now you have some friends who are writers! I'm Annie, and I too say Happy Birthday. Practically my whole family's birthdays are in October. I'm stuck in August, but ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Another Phake Phone Call
I like it, it kept me hooked all throughout the poem. It's what many teens our ages go through during adolescence and after that too. Very cool.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Prada on concrete
I don't know, I can't really say I fully understood it. I suppose I'm going through a brain fart.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: A or An?
I suppose there is an exception, like, " That was a one-man show." I guess some rules are meant to be broken. No one said the English language was perfect!
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Laughter
Well, it does for me! lol I don't know, a sense of humor and laughter are an aphrodisiac for me, especially when it comes from the right person. Just like ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm new
Wow so much love from so many members! :lol:
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Memories
Well, thanks for the constructive criticism and I'll try to take your suggestions into considerations. =) toodlez!
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Immortality
delete
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Laughter
deleted
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Someday
You look deep in my eyes, And still can't see my pain. You say you need me for strength, And everything will be okay someday. I know you say you ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Final Lullaby
I really do think you should add some elaboration on it. You shouldn't have to explain the poem to the reader, and if you somehow include that of the grandmother ...
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Strawberry Hearts
I know exactly how you feel, because I can say truthfully "Been there, done that." I know that kind of pain all too well, but in the end it all ...
Sep 25, 2005
