Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Writing Tips Re: Whats a good length for a chapter?

    it depends on your book. if you have moments where something occurs and you only have two pages for it, then that's your chapter. if the occurance goes on ten ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Yeah, dude...

    LOL well power to you!!!! I like that time period too, but I would not have read that for fun. I'm glad my teacher turned me on to it though, ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    ok, you know what? i'll leave you to what i think are ridiculous video game-esque ideas and shall move on. it IS a "what made you happy" thread and here ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Yeah, dude...

    i thought it was interesting. then they made us do a similar sermon that evokes feelings on certain issues. we did it on recial hate crimes. i got an A ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    you opinion is that if i cannot see that i am ignorant. would you believe i am not ignorant? i happen to know that? i know what it takes to ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    how come? you cannot bring religion into this, because the state has to recognize your individual rights and not decide on whether or not religion will permit whether or not ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I would love to stand up and do something, but i can't do that as of yet. I'm waiting until i'm eighteen and my parents have no control over me ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    No, i understand that legally they can't force you, but some teachers do so anyway.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Man in Blue

    deleted

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I just have some questions. The Pledge of Allegiance says: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Yeah, dude...

    I feel you, I understand where you're coming from. I liked it. By the way, have you ever read "Sinners in the Hands of An Angry God?" It's a sermon ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: we will dance

    It was very beautiful, and I can relate to it so well. I love how you associated dancing with the beginnings of a relationship and the possibilities of it. You ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    delete

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I don't trust the government. By the time I have grandchildren, I'm sure our rights will have been restricted and religion will be law. That's not a good thing for ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    VERY INTERESTING TOPIC!!!! I love the idea of capturing Autumn in a jar, I love love love love love it!!!! Although I think this idea would have been better expressed ...

    Sep 26, 2005


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)