Random avatar

SolisCookies

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: two-thousand-and-five-survive

    I absoloutely loved it... Although some people think the phrase "All that jazz" sounds a little out of place, I loved it there. I also loved the part of elliptical ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Man in Blue

    okay, lol: Zzap: I don't know if he's a "Handsome" man in blue, but I'll leave that to the reader's imagination... Lol.... bubblewrapped: I see what you mean, I think ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Immortality

    Thank you so much! (The third stanza is my favourite... why? I have no clue....)

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    I agree with the reading and reading and reading. It's important to read... A LOT!!!! It helps you develop a style and teaches you how other writers express themselves, therefore ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    I agree, I can't stand blank pages. I see one, and I have to put something on it. Chevy, I meant that when a paper is just left there and ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Man in Blue

    I like the colors and the way they stand out. If i were to cut everything that came after the third stanza it would be unfinished, and there is no ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Immortality

    It's not that I didn't want commentary, in fact i'm pleased people actually took the time to view it, but it does annoy me when people have nothing but negative ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    Although you didn't ourtright use cliches, I felt a lot of what you said had been said before too many times in different ways. It was much too abstract and ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    The only thing I'll take as criticism from you is the green font. Don't worry that'll be changed, I can see why it would bother some poeple, it just happens ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Laughter

    LOL thank you from branden!!! that's exactly what I wanted to portray! I understand it sounds like from a man's point of view, but I have no idea why I ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Archive Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....

    Little did he know that Bobbymajoe had something else planned.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Prada on concrete

    A brain fart is a moment when you don't understand or remember something that is obvious and easy and you would have at any other given time. It's like your ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Immortality

    Oh, wow! No one likes the rhyming? Damn. Ok, Chevy: if you thought it was pathetic because of the rhyming and I should change that to make it a better ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Party

    The sound perturbs you greatly. It's like the screech of a banshee to you, and you take your hand off of the door. It stands ajar, just wide enough for ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....

    Upon discovering the theft, Chief Dogwithabiggun called upon his brother...

    Sep 27, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm