User avatar

SolarRuin

SolarRuin

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ruins of Irnslo

    Thank you for the review! If this is your first one, then you must be new to YWS. Welcome! I'm glad you liked it, and that it felt like a ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ruins of Irnslo

    Thanks for the review! That means a lot and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about the late reply, life's been hectic lately haha. I'm happy to hear that the ...

    Nov 3, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: Her World Below

    Thank you for the review! I've honestly never thought about writing poems or children's books before. Maybe it's something worth looking into. :D

    Sep 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Riding the Breeze

    Ah, I see. Thank you. I'm glad you found it helpful!

    Sep 17, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: Her World Below

    Thank you so much. It means a lot to hear that. I'm not actually an artist and this was the first story I've ever written involving an artist, so I'm ...

    Sep 16, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: Her World Below

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I can't believe I didn't catch "All be-" I proofread this so many times. :D Thanks for catching the speech tags too. I've ...

    Sep 16, 2020


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace