User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mist (redone)

    This is quiet beautiful. I think the shortness of the poem makes it so different and beautiful. I liked the part where you compared the mist to the mother duck ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mask

    Oh who is that who wears the red mask? Does she wear it to hide an ugly nose or unseemly ears? We would not care. This is simply beautiful. Why? ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Teenager's World

    Hmm, this is a very interesting start. I actually do feel the way the email in the story was. *Laughs* I think your story is good so far, but it ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Course of Human Events: Chapter 1

    I am very much new to YWS, so please forgive me if I do anything wrong... First off, I would like to say that this story is very impressive. The ...

    Oct 21, 2010


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta