User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    To me, the beginning of the book was really good. I got into it easily, after that the book became so difficult to get into. Yeah, I understood everything that ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I actually liked The Lovely Bones movie and not the book, to me it was quite boring and uninteresting past the 100th page. But hey, that's just me :wink: Avalon ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 2D Art Class Artwork

    Wow, these photos I mean... Art? Is amazing truly. I wish the best of luck to you. (: -Kirst

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing - Isha (LP's contest)

    First of all, your drawing does NOT suck! It's better than what I can do, the more you practice the better you get at it. You have a talent to ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Line design and words!

    KEEP DRAWING. You have honestly have a gift that not too many people have. I'm envious right about now, but hey, we were all given a talent. Maybe you could ...

    Oct 22, 2010


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable