User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elephant in the Sky

    This is very interesting! I love the title, truth be told it's what drew me into your poem. It may be a personal memory and the readers will love that ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everyone! I'm new to YWS, my name is Kristina but you can call me Kirst, Soggy or Poptart. I love reading and writing and I need some new friends, ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    I would like a partner (:

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Teenager's World

    Hmm, this is a very interesting start. I actually do feel the way the email in the story was. *Laughs* I think your story is good so far, but it ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Course of Human Events: Chapter 1

    I am very much new to YWS, so please forgive me if I do anything wrong... First off, I would like to say that this story is very impressive. The ...

    Oct 21, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi