User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freckles

    **This is my first poem posting on YWS. Be as harsh as possible. Thank you for reading** A face... God made yours. Your mother carried you for nine months. She ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No World is Mine

    What I loved most stabbed me And left me to bleed out on the floor. What my passion was left me to die. Now I wander alone, lost in this ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    Hear my words, and run away. Don’t trust the shadows, and never stray. The monster will take you up, and make you his toy, a mindless puppet, and never again ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    Robert Frost was wrong. The world didn’t end in fire. It didn’t end in ice, either. T.S. Eliot was closer, but still, he was wrong. No one expected what happened. ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    Noise and colour, brainstained fangs. The maelstrom of air heaves forever. Squashing together before ripping up gangs No mind is safe from it's eternal bluster. Inside the glittery temple of ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Line design and words!

    KEEP DRAWING. You have honestly have a gift that not too many people have. I'm envious right about now, but hey, we were all given a talent. Maybe you could ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Louvre

    He curls over my body and inspects my sin. Oh baby don’t worry, I can fix you. When we cut off your arms, you can be Venus de Milo; When ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Done Dancing

    "Never Done Dancing" I believe it is an amazing title. I like in the story how you say that the character's nose almost touches the floor that is an amazing ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Refreshing Smile

    I'm not super pleased with this piece, though I don't know what it is that's bothering me. Thoughts? I'm not going to lie, but I don't want to be rude. ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sea Contemplates the Moon

    There is no space between where your silver rim ends and where the sky starts. toward you. Down here your reflection is a lake of light stroked by the ripples ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Peter Pan

    He would never grow up, But I was bound to mortality. He held me as we looked out At the fading stars, Alone at the crown of the world. And ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mist (redone)

    This is quiet beautiful. I think the shortness of the poem makes it so different and beautiful. I liked the part where you compared the mist to the mother duck ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    I'm new to YWS and on this DTWH here but I think I got the hang of it, just trying to make some friends, so far it's been difficult. -Soggy

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    WOW Your story=Total Win! LOOOOOVE ITTTT!!! -Soggy

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mask

    Oh who is that who wears the red mask? Does she wear it to hide an ugly nose or unseemly ears? We would not care. This is simply beautiful. Why? ...

    Oct 21, 2010


Bananas
— looseleaf