-
Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**
MAIN IDEA: Have you watched Jersey Shore or the Real Life? Guess what? They have nothing on this storybook!!! Your character will be living with other people s/he has never ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Magic Spells
I can! I can talk A! I can! Cast a spell, you're a witch! I can talk! I felt sad inside, she would hear me tonight at midnight, my spell ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Magic Spells
oh, no thank you (: my partner hasn't joined yet.
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Sergi and Linda stepped out of their Limo, Linda had a margarita before they had arrived just to calm her nerves. She wore a cream balzer and skirt. Her short ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Drawing - Isha (LP's contest)
First of all, your drawing does NOT suck! It's better than what I can do, the more you practice the better you get at it. You have a talent to ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian needed to vent, but he couldn't. He wasn't speech impaired he just didn't have any true friends. Everyone who was smart knew better than to be friends with Julian, ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian clenched his fists and tried to control his temper. He didn't want to be married, he even despised the thought of being engaged! How dare they! Just because he ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Magic Spells
I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. My hind legs following me as I rushed down the hardwood stairs. I came to a halt when I saw ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Phoenix Poem
Be sure that you're pure of heart that every tragedy is a new fresh start and you've the strength to rise again you're life has ended... So, let us begin ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil
Simply amazing. I've never heard it put like THAT before (: you have an amazing gift, embrace it. -Soggy
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Alice
[quote="Light_Devil!"]. School can go into a corner and cut its wrists. Metaphorically speaking, of course. “Alice! Wait up.” I resisted the urge to throw my backpack into his face. Though ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Freckles
Thank you all (:
Oct 23, 2010 -
Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(
My inner child, Have you seen her? I'm afraid she won't come back again. She looks like me but smaller and Her hair is tangled wild. She trips on her ...
Oct 23, 2010 -
Re: unfinished, advice?
You actually need help finishing THIS? Why? It's fine the way it is, short and to the point with a lot of big words in between, I actually really like ...
Oct 23, 2010 -
Re: Little By Little
Little by little day by day my pain goes deeper and never goes away! I don't have the scars for you to see but don't you realize? I'm just not ...
Oct 23, 2010
