User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian heard the phone clatter to the floor. He just looked at the object, the screen went black. He knelt to the ground and handed the phone back to Naya. ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    We are starting! Feel free to PM anyone to join and such*** Jack- WHOOOSH!!! Huge waves rolled in from the ocean, Jack happened to be right in the middle of ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julain really didn't know what else to say. He was going to be honest. Honest, but not rude. He watched Naya pick at her plate. He looked over her shoulder ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julain really didn't know what else to say. He was going to be honest. Honest, but not rude. He watched Naya pick at her plate. He looked over her shoulder ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    REALLY?! Had she really just give me an ultimatume? "Then you're going to have to kill me, because the witch who did this was my own mother." I spoke sternly

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian arched a cocky eyebrow, had she really just asked him that? Really? He then realized, asking about business was like talking about the weather on a first date. Sad. ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian wasn't going to make a scene, he hated when people stared. He nodded once, and it was kirt. He obviously felt his wife to be tense up. He didn't ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Fantasic! I promise we will start soon!

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian gave a stern look, he had no intention of talking to her. None whatsoever. He knew that his father didn't care much just as long as the fuid was ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Name:Charli Ashton Gender:Female Age: 21 Personality: Independent, artistic, social, optimistic, Other Personal: Charli loves camping and has a true fear of peanut butter. She doesn't want to be left

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I felt hurt by her whimper, like someone had stabbed me. "Andrea, I'm not going to hurt you. I will explain all of this, but you need to calm down." ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    Andrea's beautiful eyes opened, she was awake! Finally. "Wake up, it's-"I didn't get the full sentence out before she screamed. "Get out!!! Get out of my apartment!!!!" She screamed. "HELP!" ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian wasn't nervous, he didn't have to make this marriage work. He knew that no matter what their fate had already been written in blood. He wasn't going to be ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where the eagles fly...

    There’s this thing called earth I’ve been here since my birth But this weight of sorrow is more than I can bear I’ve heard of this eternal place and I’m ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I watched a black and white horror movie with her, it was already 11:47 PM. She was fresh out of candy at about 9:30 PM. She had fallen asleep so ...

    Oct 26, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain