User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I wanted to pull her into a hug, I didn't know if that would be right though. I really like her, but I didn't want to creep her. There have ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    "So you don't love her? What's the big deal, people get married all the time just because they get someone knocked up... She isn't pregnant right?" Lily was talking to ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    "No! I hate cats, even before I was one!" I said. "My mom knew I hate cats and that's why she turned me into one. I think that she even ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    "Well," I said softly. "We have an entire month to find it, I change back on November 30th." Marc smiled. "And if not, you will see me again in five ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    Julian went blank. Shit... What did he want to ask her? He noticed how small she was compared to him. It was something completely new to him. Yes he'd been ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    **ohhh, you're good.** Julian couldn't help but stare at her when she walked in. Yes, she was breath-taking but he wasn't going to let it show on his face. He ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: mu-shu

    600 wires an hour, 6600 a day, fingers breaking like circuits, like ripples over the reflection of the moon. Beautiful, wow. This is pretty interesting. Sadly not to be rude ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I couldn't help but want to sit there and cry. I didn't know what else to do either. There was no unbinding spell to help me away from this curse. ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    After Julian shooed Linda out of his room. He got up, remembered that he was getting married to one of the most beatuiful, yet boring women he'd ever met. He ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    "JULIAN MARCUS ANDERSON!!!" Linda's voice boomed from the house, she never yelled... Ever. She must be very stressed out or very very very pissed off. Julian jolted awake and slammed ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 2D Art Class Artwork

    Wow, these photos I mean... Art? Is amazing truly. I wish the best of luck to you. (: -Kirst

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    "I know this sounds sooo weird, but I think I'm in love with you." I said only staring into her eyes. "Call me crazy but I seriously just want to ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    The next two days were crucial. Julian didn't want to get married but he knew his father was up to something. He didn't like it, and most likely Linda was ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)

    This was honestly so ridiculous. Truthfully it was all around pissing him off. He didn't want to marry her. Why could no one understand this? Why couldn't anyone understand that ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I really couldn't believe this she was being really, really stupid. I just stared at her. I towered over her and glared at her. She didn't seem to care about ...

    Oct 31, 2010


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights