-
Re: Hate by Default
Or have I wronged you without remembering. It happens. There might have been a dead done That would ignite rage against me. Regardless, I am curious why But need to ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Obnoxious bastard. Huh, I kinda like the sound of that. Julian couldn't help but think. Of course he knew he'd called her a rich tart. He wouldn't deny saying it. ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Blood boiled. Julian was so frusterated he didn't even want to think. Let alone go on a honeymoon. He wanted to just live life without complications is that too much ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
I'll show you a damn honeymoon. Julian thought wanting to punch Jace. Yes, he was Julian's little brother but he was getting annoying. Julian walked over to the table, poured ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian stormed through the house, he didn't want another damn get together! He was sick of them, he sore if there were anymore he would just stop going altogether. He ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian was arm and arm with Naya. They were married, she was his... Wife. He remembered when Jennifer wanted to play dress up with Jessica. Oh, Jessica ... How Julian ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Reality
Hey there! First off, I would like to say hello. Secondly, to critique your poem I have to say I'm going to be harsh. Do not fret, I will try ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: crying on the cross
And before his last breath has been breathed I hear him whisper "Forgive them father for they do not know what they have done" Beautiful. This is so beautiful. I'm ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian took both of Naya's hands. He forced himself not to show any emotion, just like the military had taught him. Show no emotion feel no pain. The hollow words ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian heard Jace snap his knuckles. Then the organ began, now... This was real. Extremely real, so real it could actually send someone into shock. Julian then realized, he was ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Julian stood at the altar, he was so not ready to do this. Jasper stood as best man, then it was Jace. Damien a friend, and Marc another friend. Jace ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Jasper, the middle brother, of three sat in a chair, in the groomsmen room, drinking a beer. Jace was in the bathroom, throwing up like a wuss from last night, ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Magic Spells
"You know Marc, there are such things as forks and spoons." Andrea smiled. Her smile. Damn, she was so beautiful. One day I would tell her how I felt, but ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: To Have and To Hold (*coco + soggypoptart)
Before Julian knew it, the night was over. He was driving back to the house, his car drove smoothly. He and Lily had just watched the stars for a while, ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*
One word:AMAZING!!!! :DDDDDDDD Sorry for the caps, but this is actually very good for a trailer. Mine would be me actually filming it with geeks wearing boxes on their heads ...
Nov 5, 2010
