User avatar

Sofia

  • General Articles Re: Champion

    I am not going to tell you some fiction. It is reality what I wanna say. I just want to share my happiness to all of you. Yeaterday, I have ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Hi. It is interesting. I would like to read second part too. Please e-mail me, when you submit, ok? Well, it is so difficult to be on place of your ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon Knights

    Well done I lake it. Of course you have some mistakes, but this is not problem( My English is not very good too). It is very interesting. Keep going. P.S. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raincatcher -- Part One

    Hi. I read first chapter and it seems interesting. You write very vividly. I want to say, you write so, that I can see your story heros in live. The ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: back to paradise

    am from Georgia. Georgia (saqarTvelo) is also earthly paradise. I have lovely family, like other Georgians. My family owns Big Company and often it’s necessary to fly abroad for business. ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: life and death: a chipmunk tale: chapter one: Life and Death

    Weel, That is very good work for such a young writer, like you. Keep going like that. Wish you luck.

    May 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: dear diary

    This is interesting. Here the weather is rainy right now and there are a lot of poor flower-sellers in thee streets too. So, it was so easy to see you ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    That is good. Go on like that. Looking forward to read new chapter.

    May 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    Good

    May 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burned

    Good Job

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Because of LOVE

    Long time ago, somewhere 15-14 centure B.C. there was strong and famous country-Kolkha in the east of europe. The king of Kolkha was Aiethi. He had two daughters and one ...

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How god has alloted the earth

    I want to tell you The legend about Georgia - Sakartvelo: When Godfather allotted lands to a mankind, Georgians where not there. They had feast, standing toast for god. When ...

    May 6, 2008


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon