User avatar

Soccer23

Soccer23

  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Novels, Chapters & Short Stories

    Hi Icy! If you could review this, that would be awesome!

    Nov 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Will Review Anything Besides Smut!

    Hi! If you could review this, that would be awesome! It's a chapter two, so it's not that far into the story, but if that's too much that's ok. It's ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Vilnius's Reviewing Corner

    Hi! If you could review this, that would be awesome! It's a chapter two, so not very far in but if it's too far in, that's ok

    Nov 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviewen anythin' and everythin' (almost)

    Hi! If you could review this, that would be awesome!

    Nov 10, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Raven's Review Roost

    Hi! If you could review this, that would be awesome!

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: If You Support Trump, Why?

    OK, @Teyaknife, you can beat me on abortion with your science. One point to you. Only, all living things were created equal, according to some smart dudes, so actually, rethink ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: [NaNo 2020] Hungry Girls

    Thanks so much, @BluesClues!! I sincerely hope you decide to publish it here, and if you need beta readers, I would be so honored to read this awesome work!!

    Nov 9, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: [NaNo 2020] Hungry Girls

    Hi @BluesClues, This is coming along so great! I'm really excited for it to come out, and I really want to read it. Is some of it posted on the ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: If You Support Trump, Why?

    Hi, I don't support Trump. People say he's great, but what with telling idiot supporters to drink bleach. Hellooooo?! Poisonous cleaning product??? Anyone?? Deee-lish! [Warning, the following links co

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Halloween costume

    I was gonna be a balloon man, but I might be a coronavirus germ

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone new here? Want to make friends?

    Hey everyone! Welcome to YWS! If you’re new, and want a place to ask questions, make friends, get feedback, help others, or just chat, you’re like a lot of other ...

    Oct 22, 2020
  • Questions and Answers Re: Is anyone else new here?

    If you're new here, and looking to meet other people and make some friends, then you're just like a bunch of other people, including me! That's why I started a ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intro

    Hi Eliana! Nice to meet you! Me and a few friends just started a club for new people to make friends and ask questions, since we're mostly new too, so ...

    Oct 21, 2020


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown