User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial 6

    Hey Cesare! It's Silver back to review your story! :) So let's get straight to the main points. Main Points “Die!” a warrior yelled, and green sparks enveloped the skeletal ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Exam Result

    Hey Guarav!! Silver here to review your story as requested! :) I really enjoyed this! It was very well written and had a really good feel throughout the whole thing. ...

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: The Story Of Not

    Hey WritingWolf!! Silver here to review your story as requested! :) So sorry that I took so long! A lot of things came up that I had to deal with ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Zom-Brawl

    Hey NerdBird!! Silver here to review your story as requested!! I know that I'm really late to this, I'm really sorry but real life (AKA uni) got in the way. ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Tolerance

    Hey Lulu!! :) I generally (never actually) review poems but I thought I'd comment on yours. My first impression when I saw your title "Tolerance" was "oh here we go ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial 5

    Hey there Cesare!! It's Silver, back again to review your novel! :) :) So on to the nit picks!! I placed my hand on the cold doorknob. It was encrusted ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: A Raven's Heart - Chapter 1

    Hey!! Silver here to review your story for you today! :) So, I thought that this was an interesting read, you definitely piqued my interest. You handled your dialogue really ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1: Zombie Hunting

    Hey Forever!! :) Silver here to review you chapter for the scarlet swords!! Ok so I really like this story at the moment. It held my interest all the way ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire Chapter 1 Draft 2

    Hey Zontafer!! Silver here to review your story!! :) :) I have to start off by saying that I thought this was really good! It really held my interest the ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Chapter 4: Three Weeks Left

    Hey!! Silver here to review your story for you!! :) I've read the other chapters so don't worry I know what your story is about. :) I'm really liking it ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial 4

    Hey Cesare!! Again. :P Silver is back to review!! Muahahaha!! Ok so this chapter revealed some interesting things. Also as usual your descriptive powers are amazing. Main Points Okay so ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial 3

    Hello again Cesare!! I, Silver, am back AGAIN to review your chapter for you. :) :) Firstly another interesting chapter. You really do have a way with descriptions!! Your fight ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial 2 (revised)

    Hey Cesare!! Silver here, back to review you chapter two!! :) :D Firstly, this is a better chapter just because more happens in it and also because you've included a ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampirial (revised)

    Hey Cesare!! Silver here to review your chapter for you!! :) :) First of all great start. You really created a strong sense of atmosphere and there was some heavy ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey Blackbunny!! :) Silver here for the scarlett swords this review day. First of all welcome to YWS!! :D Your story so far while not gripping has been interesting. You ...

    Mar 30, 2014


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage