User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Writers Corner Re: Noelle's Prewriting Journal

    The Stars in Her Eyes! Yes! I've missed that story! *plomps onto Noelle's journal*

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Silver Journal

    Dear Journal, Clearly that essay is not going anywhere at this rate, seeing as I'm still here :/ Anyways, this segment will be about setting: World Hopefully there'll be a ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Silver Journal

    Dear Journal, Instead of writing my literature essay, I find that I am having a much more fun time writing you instead. I am actually finding you quite addictive, it ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Silver Journal

    Dear Journal, I've been toying with some names for this story and have yet to come to a decision. Should I keep it in the same style as Snow's? So ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: The Silver Journal

    Why hello there! Welcome to the pages of The Silver Journal , an ancient tome which foretells the coming of a great story. XD So, November is an unfortunate time ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Cliched Villans

    Thank you Rosey! That thread's actually really helpful. I think I'm just too worked up about this XD

    Jun 7, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: What direction to take this story

    So many good ideas ^ ^ One small thing I thought of is: You know how you say the police get suspicious over the suicides of Ian's girlfriends? Well what ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Creating Charaters

    Hey Wolfare! Characters are one of the most difficult and important factors to get right in a story. I've personally never used a character template because they become too methodical, ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Cliched Villans

    @Cole thanks! I want my villain to be devastatingly beautiful too! I guess I'll go with the blonde. @GoldFlame yes we do! *narrows eyes*

    May 19, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Cliched Villans

    Thanks guys, I have no idea why but this has been stressing me out. I was contemplating between black or blonde. Hmmm...

    May 19, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Cliched Villans

    Is black hair on an evil queen cliched? I'm really torn about this.

    May 19, 2014
  • Research Re: French speech

    @retrodisco666 and @JohnLocke1 Thank you both so much! That's a great help and Retro I'll definitely check it out! :) @Auxiira No worries, I totally understand :) If anyone has ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Research Re: French speech

    Hey Aux! I'm learning introductory (well actually I'm learning intermediate but I'm still sorta still at introductory level :P ) so I was wondering if you have a surefire way ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    Aww Goldie!! Thanks! :) Here are my testimonials: @GlodFlame no not just because she mentioned me but because her reviews are so comprehensive and amazing. @Birkhoff You find every nitpick ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Which rule would you burn?

    ^^That made me grin XD

    Apr 19, 2014


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)