Random avatar

Snikkia

  • Art & Photography Re: What happens when you watch Project Runway Religiously

    Sparksflying: Thanks a bunch!! ^^ Go Project Runway!! MilknCookies: Kk :) And yea, you left it here :( Do you want me to post it for ya? Starlight9: Yay! Another ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: a taste of my photography

    Wow. Honestly, this is great. The only problem is the size(I don't really mind it though), in my opinion. It's a truly beautiful picture, I love the colors in it, ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: What happens when you watch Project Runway Religiously

    So me & MilknCookies(I haven't asked if I can put hers up, so right now I'm putting just mine) were drawing designs because we're both a bit obsessed with Project ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Drawing

    I'm not an artist, so I can't exactly give you much technical critique, but seriously, I couldn't draw that for my life xD If your hairs bad... You seriously don't ...

    Sep 4, 2011


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot