Random avatar

Snikkia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Expectations Falling

    Really well written, although there are a few small things I'm a little confusing. Overall, my main concern is that I didn't exactly get the full concept; I got like, ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Starting a war

    I really like this a lot! It's always difficult with songs because of the reader's lack of music, because often times, the music can- actually, all the time- the music ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. Negativity vs Ms. Positivity

    Very well written, and very entertaining as well! Although I've never played softball(not once!) I was somehow able to relate to the pressure you were feeling, and I was almost ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Don't Miss the Bus

    ACT I Scene 1 (Lights up.) MACY Brian, I'll see you later... BRIAN Nope. You're going someplace awesome, and I'm coming! (MACY laughs.) MACY If only you knew. Brian Which ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sun can be cruel

    To be honest, at first, I didn't really understand this poem until I did a quick analyzing in my head. It's nice how each stanza has the same beginning as ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grace

    An incredible, yet short, poem. It all just sort of has this beautiful, effortless, aspect to it, although I can't pinpoint exactly what it is. Great work, loved it! Short ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire's Escape

    I actually really like this poem! I love how the first line in both stanza's begins with in a way describing what the fire's doing. I also am a fan ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Despite My Broken Heart

    Is it bad to sit alone in the library every day at lunchtime rather than socialize with my peers? I asked her that once. It was a passing joke. She ...

    Aug 30, 2011


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare