User avatar

Snazzy

You are loved. You are valued. You matter.

  • Information Desk Archive Re: September is RevMo

    Definitely trying for Team Hare! :D Only 32 reviews till my next star! ( and clearing out the green room - that too! )

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduce Yourself A Second Time

    1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? TACOS 2. If you were an animal, what would you be? a narwhal I mean, ...

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    I really, really hope this isn't a glitch. I refreshed my page a couple of times, and it's still the same. (But I honestly didn't think 272 other people would ...

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Kind of like MissLyricz's problem, except after I publish a work it will just say: Click here to go to It will take up points, but the work won't post. ...

    Dec 7, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Welcome to YWS pratipanda! :D Your dream is definitely achievable, and the people here will most definitely help you along to that goal! ;) I hope you enjoy it here, ...

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS! :D If you have any questions on where to find something, how to do something here, or any type of question about pencils, let me know! ;) ...

    Nov 20, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I'm young, and I love to write.

    Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! :D :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone with a green username! :D :D

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Welcome to YWS! I really like your name, and I hope you enjoy it here! :D :D (I'll try and check out your work as soon as I can) :D ...

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    HIYA! :D (Hiya, not hi-ya like a karate move or something... ;) :D ) Hope you have a good time on YWS! :D (Which I know you will ;) ) ...

    Aug 17, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a new member!

    Welcome to YWS Sarah! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hope you enjoy it here! (that wasn't too many smiley faces was it? ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh Meat!

    Welcome jessachegg! :D Let me tell you, I'm also passionate about sleep. :) I don't swim, but my friend does! :) I hope you enjoy it here! Pretty sure you ...

    Apr 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome @Fighter4Life :D I hope you enjoy it here! :) *whispers* I know you will... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new!

    Hello! I'm SnazzyPencil, or just Snazzy. :D Welcome to YWS!! :D This is a really great site, and I'm sure you are going to LOVE it! :D :) If you ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should introduce myself

    Welcome to YWS Meandbooks! Your hobbies are pretty much the exact same as mine, minus the viola. (though I would like to try some new instruments! :D ) I guess ...

    Nov 13, 2014


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality