-
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when everything on your Christmas list is either Harry Potter or Doctor Who related. *cough* Not like this is me, or anything. I have some ...
Nov 29, 2010 -
Re: The things parents say...
Well, for my 18th birthday my mom "got me" George Clooney. She handed me a picture of him she cut out from a magazine and said, "Here. You're old enough ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS
[I assume that we're counting our nationality as where we live and were born? I live in America and have for a few generations, but our family is still really ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!
Un: You are hanging for dear life off the edge of a cliff face. Explain your thoughts in no more than two words. Various expletives. "What the CUSS?" Deux: What's ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: What's your accent?
I'm Minnesotan, don't cha know? Kidding, no one actually says that. Well...they don't say it that much. Generally speaking, it sounds like "normal American" with the exception of never pronouncing ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: How do you review?
I'm still working on refining my technique here, because I'm stuck in the AP mode of "you better grade this like Grammar Hitler because the teacher is going to and ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Geek Moments
I thought I saw Kurt's Dad from Glee walking around my college campus. The psychotic internal hyperventilating that ensued was a nice break from Chemistry.
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: YWS Official News Competition: RESULTS!
Yay! =D It's great to be on here, especially because I'm a noob. Thanks !
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?
^Yeah, I agree. As much of the Harry Potter fanatic that I am, I would have to say that LOTR is better, quality-wise. You have to keep in mind though, ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?
I recently re-discovered the soundtrack from Spirit: Stallion of the Cima-something ...er...yeah, the movie about the horse. That one. Even if I can't quite remember the title, the soundtrack is ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Classic Reads
I'm going to echo that recommendation of Pride and Prejudice. It's a really good book, and I actually read it when I was 14 XD -A Little Princess/A Secret Garden. ...
Jun 14, 2010
