User avatar

SnapesOnAPlane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flameshore, Chapter Two

    Ooh, Muse is cheeky! I liked that though, I really got the vision of this feisty girl threatening even while being kidnapped.

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flameshore

    I liked the romantic moments, they were very sweet. Flame and Muse interacted very naturally with one another. The only real issue I had was with their names. "Muse" and ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legendary Power (Chapters 1-2)

    I like what you've got here so far, but there were some pacing issues. Slow it down a bit, and take time to introduce the characters a bit more. I ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    As evident from the giant "NOOB" stamped across my forehead, this is my first time to YWS. Actually, I just learned of its existence earlier this day. But this place ...

    May 24, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes