User avatar

SnapesOnAPlane

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death and His Apprentice

    Interesting. I liked the repetition of "Servants! It is time!". It added a nice touch of unity...plus, it just sounded cool =p The first issue I had was with Malqkwyt ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?

    ^Yeah, I agree. As much of the Harry Potter fanatic that I am, I would have to say that LOTR is better, quality-wise. You have to keep in mind though, ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone listen to any good soundtracks lately?

    I recently re-discovered the soundtrack from Spirit: Stallion of the Cima-something ...er...yeah, the movie about the horse. That one. Even if I can't quite remember the title, the soundtrack is ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    I'm going to echo that recommendation of Pride and Prejudice. It's a really good book, and I actually read it when I was 14 XD -A Little Princess/A Secret Garden. ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Raspberry Moonchild

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    3/10 More than one sentence, and riddled with errors =/ Eight years before her death, Ayumi walked somberly across the dew-soaked morning grass to a little clearing of trees.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Name of a clothing brand that sells at Hot Topic. (mine might not be so great for many interpretations...) Snapes on a plane

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like the title to a fantasy novel, with a male protagonist. Naked Night

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Pine.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cop Who Wanted Revenge (part 1)

    Uh.... I'm not sure if this is for real or not, so I don't know whether you want criticism or just attention.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: After Class

    Woah! Steamy~ If I'm reading this correctly, it's about an affair between a teacher and a student, right? Well, I liked it! I'm not exactly a poetry expert, but I ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Acacia

    Ooh, interesting! I'm a sucker for fantasy novels. I want to learn more about this electric princess. Judging by the sound of the horses’ hooves I’d say there were about ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Capturing Real Happiness.

    Good job! It conveyed a message, and I liked the characterization of the main character. My room is full of pictures, that they covered the walls, hiding the ugly pink ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy's Little Girl No More

    Very heartfelt and sad. I could feel the emotion through the words. The only issue I had was with: You can judge a person By how they act when they ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: How a mother loves.

    This was very sweet. I liked how you showed the mother's love through her actions, and not just by saying how much she loved. There were some tense issues, where ...

    Jun 14, 2010


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm