User avatar

SnapesOnAPlane

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wicked Deception: Evan

    An interesting start. The characters have distinct personalities, which is always good to see. Especially Vivian. She sounds like she's got more going on than meets the eye. Well, here ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I must say, I'm intrigued. Is this a story about a supernatural killer, perhaps? Hmmm... Well, here are my thoughts: -It was a bit short and rushed. Prologues tend to ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Official News Competition: RESULTS!

    Yay! =D It's great to be on here, especially because I'm a noob. Thanks !

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 1)

    Erm...that was an interesting take on Sesame Street. I'm not sure what to think, to be honest. It certainly was creative, but, on the other hand...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon an opening line, a noun verbed another noun.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Cdward Eullen was the hottest boy at Spoon Highschool.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Romeo & Juliet: Boy meets girl, girl fakes death, boy commits suicide, the end. A bunch of movies rip it off.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Wolfsbane, Mustard-Seed and Silver (1)

    Generally, I enjoyed it, but I didn't like the way the characters talked. Their accents were a tad confusing. They spoke modernly, but then you threw in a few "thee"s ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: A Diary

    Woah, just woah =0 a good way. You really captured the raw emotions from something "so simple" as a Gym activity. I think everyone can relate to that experience on ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Strength

    A/N: This was done in response to a prompt (the word 'strength', here, a lack of). I'm not sure if I'll continue it or not, but I wanted to try ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria

    I really like the style. I hope you write more of this-I'm intrigued.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS News

    Ooh, reviews section. I know where I'll be spending a lot of time...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death and His Apprentice

    Oh, as for the sidekick's name, I had to make a name that was nearly pronounceable and only had one vowel. It was for a contest in one of my ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    This sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to reading more. blowing her long hair about. 'about' is not the right word here. aycee clicked her fingers again You forgot the "J". ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Clockwork Dream

    I liked the incorporation the clock theme, how it mimicked her Dad's hobby, I mean. That's certainly unique. Footstep after heavy footstep, I trudged through the newly-formed snowdrifts, praying that ...

    Jun 15, 2010


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson