User avatar

Snake7

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meeting Jesus (contes entry)

    I'll start by saying you spelt contest wrong in the title. This piece is rather weird. I know it's a short story but it didn't really go anywhere. All that ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The lesser spirit

    This is intresting. There's a few spelling mistakes: me to us both hands broadsword sword would every make a I'm not really sure about this sentence: Uncontrollable fear grips me, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The speeder's web

    Sorry, I didn't manage to read all of this. This is quite good from what I've read so far though. - who stood by the light switch with a gun ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nameless

    Your descriptions and wording are very good. I didn't quite get the beginning, maybe you should work on explaining it more clearly. Smoke like an octopuses tendrils caressed the distant ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The dawn thief

    Very intresting. I know you speak a different language so this must be very difficult for you. Well done. Just a few things I noticed: But there place where it ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Room for Two Knights

    I didn't manage to read all of it but from what I read I thought it was OK. Like the person said above me watch you're POV. You've said things ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Adolescent Immortals

    This was quite good. The first thing I thought when I saw this was the lack of PARAGRAPHS! It was just a wall of writing. I don't know if you ...

    Jul 7, 2011


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy